Skip to content
Gallery – Faux & Decorative Paint Finishesarteriors2019-08-07T15:52:10-04:00
- Celestial Metallic Paint Finish- Metallic silver and gold paint is layered to create a celestial surface design on foyer ceiling.
- Weathered and distressed paint finish on shutters. A Wall of shutters in hotel dining area is custom painted with a weathered and distressed paint finish, further accenting the connection to the waterfront location. Hilton Garden Inn Providence
- Faux woodgrain paint finish creates a rustic look on ceiling beams.
- Faux Copper Verdigris Columns,A custom faux copper paint finish with a verdigris patina is an interior design brand for several Fiorella’s Cucina restaurants. Fiorella’s Cucina, Wellesley, MA
- Bronze Clad Faux Finish creates the look of old factory doors in this masculine man cave design. Residence, Wellesley, MA
- Pale shades of aqua create a softly textured Faux Finish on living room walls. Seaside Home has Living Room with Artisanal Paint Finished Walls-Pale shades of Aqua make up the softly textured Faux Finish on Living Room Walls of this coastal home. Cape Cod, MA
- Faux bronze paint finish on door to mimic an antiqued bronze door.
- Claret strie- A strie paint finish in shades of claret are accented with a metallic gold pinstripe. Pantry walls, residence, Dover, MA.
- Oxidized paint finish creates an old world look on restroom door with monogram stencil. Fiorella’s Cucina, Concord, MA.
- Faux marble finish for church columns. Stella Maris, Beverly, MA
- Dark green glazed paint finish and faux marble. Deep Forest Green glaze paint finish on wall panels with a metallic bronze finish on walls above are the perfect wall treatments for a quintessential traditional brownstone dining room. A light faux marble is applied to panels below chair rail. Residence, Boston, MA
- Blue strie ombre paint finish with silvered driftwood glaze. Library bookshelves, Cape Cod residence.